Rob and I had a great doctor's visit on Monday. Not only is everything going well but we got to do a surprise 4D ultrasound! We went in for our regular 32 week ultrasound and while we were in there she turned on the 4D and let us take a look at what was going on in there. It really was amazing. The baby was moving all around and opening it's eyes and looking at us, very cool. These ultrasounds are not medically necessary and are regularly about $250 so we were really excited to get to take a peak for free.
I know his/her nose looks huge but it is not really, it is just pressed up against my tummy. That thing on the right of the picture is his/her arm. She said that he/she had a "nice sized head" which I think is code for a big head, I am not sure how I feel about that. He/She currently weighs 3.7 lbs.
1 comment:
WAY cool! don't worry - they always look a little distorted in 4D... i know you just can't wait to get your hands on that little bundle!
Post a Comment