Pretty much everything I have posted has been about the dogs. It has occurred to me that some people may want to hear about the baby, so if anyone is interested here you go. I am a little over 16 weeks (or 4 months) now. I am still not showing and have not had any significant weight gain, however I am sure that is about to change so this will probably be the last time I mention my weight. I have started to be able to feel the baby, this is a pretty new developement, only within the last week or so, he is moving around right now. We don't know what we are having and are not going to find out but I have been referring to the baby as a he so I am just going to go with it and maybe throw in a she every now and then to be fair. I would post a tummy picture but like I said there is really nothing to see at this point.
We are getting our last few trips in before the baby comes. Rob is going on a boys golf trip for 5 nights next week. I go to NYC to see my friend Brooks in August. Then Rob and I are going to the beach in September. Then we will be in Oxford for the rest of the fall and football season. So we are keeping busy! My next MD appointment is in August, we have the big ultrasound then so I may even have some pictures to post, if I can figure out how to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment